To protect your rights and interests, please read carefully the terms and conditions before you proceed. If agree all the terms and conditions, please click on “I accept” to continue membership registration process.
Invest-in-Taiwan Membership Privacy Agreement
The following provisions specify the privacy terms of Invest-in-Taiwan, hereby referred to as “this site.” Users who register for membership acknowledge that they have read and fully understood the following provisions and agree to abide by the terms. “Users,” hereby in this privacy agreement, is referred to as any individuals or entities that visit this site.
1. Invest-in-Taiwan may collect users’ personal information only in a way that is in line with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China, which stipulates that websites may not collect users’ personal information with a computer unless having government approval and users’ consent. This site will not disclose users’ personal information to a third party or use the information for commercial purposes.
2. The server of Invest-in-Taiwan will automatically record the number of content users who have accessed and their IP addresses for purposes of evaluating the effect of policy promotion and improving the content and system of this site. The information collected in this regard does not include any users’ identity or personal information and the records will be used for the exclusive purpose of quantitative analyses.
3. This site will place a cookie (a tiny text file) on users’ computers when a visit has been made. This cookie does not contain any information that can be used for identifying the users. It only records information pertaining to the personal services users have requested on this site. The server of Invest-in-Taiwan can only retrieve the records of users’ activities on this site and not of that on other websites.
4. When users register for membership on Invest-in-Taiwan, they are required to provide their personal information. If the provided personal information is incomplete or incorrect, this site may not provide or continue to provide services to the users. Invest-in-Taiwan fully respects users’ privacy and abides by the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China when collecting, storing, using and retrieving users’ personal information. This site is also liable to make sure that all related personnel strictly observe the security and privacy protection standards.
5. Please keep your account and personal information private. Do not disclose your personal information or account in particular, to anyone. When finishing registration, please ensure that you close the browser to avoid unwanted entry to the administration zone of your computer or any retrieval of your personal information and email.