Guide to invest in TW
Taiwan government has been consistently dedicated to improve the investment environment, hoping to create a mutual win-win situation with investors all over the world. Thus, we provide prospective and existing investors with efficient and effective means to invest in Taiwan like various types of business entities as investment vehicles, knowledge of which contains basic introduction, limitation application procedures and so on; moreover, we offer an interactive support system- "Investing Aid System" tailored to individual need to establish or expand business in Taiwan.
- How do foreign investors apply to invest in Taiwan?
- Do overseas Chinese and foreign businesses investing in Taiwan need to publicly issue their stock?
- Can the businesses of overseas Chinese and foreign nationals be expropriated or acquired?
- How to apply for a work permit for foreign professional worker?
- How should foreign companies in Taiwan remit their funds?
- Statute For Investment by Overseas Chinese
- Statute For Investment by Foreign Nationals
- Negative List for Investment by Overseas Chinese and Foreign Nationals
- Regulations for Verification of Investment by Overseas Chinese and Foreign Nationals
- Statute for Industrial Innovation
- Guidelines for Application for Investment in Taiwan Securities by Overseas Chinese and Foreign Nationals
- Department of Commerce
- Industrial Development Bureau
- Investment Commision
- Bureau of Foreign Trade
- Export Processing Zone Administration
- Science Park Administration
- Central Taiwan Science Park
- Southern Taiwan Science Park
- Environmental Scienc and Technology Parks in Taiwan
- Agricultural Biotechnology Park