Mission: a one-stop service center to help investors
The mandate of the InvesTaiwan Service Center(ITSC) is to work closely with existing and prospective investors; to help them resolve problems efficiently, and to improve their business experience in Taiwan.
As a “one-stop service center,” ITSC will provide customized services to investors and be able to interface with other branches of the government on behalf of its “clients.”
Organization of ITSC
Cross-functional Service Team
- Evaluate investment plan and provide consulting services.
- Provide investors with customized, “one-stop” services on investment project and personnel recruitment..
- Coordinate with central and local government agencies to overcome problems
- Encountered by investors and follow-up on the progress of investment projects.
- Identify potential locations for factories or office sites.
- Facilitate related administrative processes.
- Provide investors with the assistance they need to facilitate their investment in Taiwan.
Each case is assigned a dedicated project manager who takes responsibility from beginning to end.
Nearly 40 staff members, most of whom with technical industrial backgrounds, are encouraged to exercise creativity, flexibility, and perseverance in helping our clients.
ITSC Telephone Directory